The most anticipated news for our family is arriving on 25th December 2022. Bells are ringing and we can hear them with a pleasant sound.
Christmas brings joy and happiness to everyone. Fabwelt team is ecstatic to bring a blissful atmosphere before the year ends with Arsenal coming to mobile as an application. We expand our family of gamers with never-ending launches.
Let’s learn about some unique features of the mobile version:
1. Aim assist — it helps a gamer to aim the enemy effortlessly.
2. Autofire — Automatically fire the enemy with a high accuracy rate.
3. Convenience — The mobile version is more convenient; you can play anywhere and anytime “on the go”
4. Super smooth gameplay — game setting a “low quality” option which means even low specs devices can smoothly play arsenal
5. Play with friends — You can easily invite your friends or loved ones to play arsenal. Make sure to use your referral code for an instant WELT bonus.
6. Lesser battery consumption — Arsenal comes with optimized battery consumption. It requires lesser processing which does not load the hardware side of the device providing higher screentime while playing the game on mobile.
7. Optional wallet connect — There is no need to connect your wallet in order to participate in the tournament this coming Arsenal mobile release. As long as a player has in-game WELT for the entry fee.
8. Upcoming features — More features will be added in future updates like Gyroscope, leaning option, etc.
The application is being launched for all android users. Fabwelt team is working on the IOS version of the game which is scheduled to launch in early 2023.
Link to download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Fabwelt.Arsenal
Play now: Arsenal Website and Download
Arsenal is a 3D First Person Shooter multiplayer game for the Fabwelt Gaming Ecosystem and Metaverse. It utilizes in-game NFTs as assets, collectibles, and utilities. In-game assets are all blockchain collectibles that users utilize in playing the game. As blockchain-based items, in-game assets can be freely withdrawn from the game for other uses such as collateral on decentralized lending protocol, staking, gifting, or passing it down as an inheritance. In-game assets can be seen as a commodity.
It has a “battleground” look and feels and it’s fully integrated with blockchain technology. Pay to Play and Play to Earn are integrated in such a way, that it attracts everyday players as well as professional players around the world, to get incentives and fun. Many different types of maps are included like big maps for sniping, and small maps for fast close combat.
Learn more about Arsenal in our tutorial on gitbook: https://fabwelt.gitbook.io/fabwelt-gitbook/fabwelt-games/arsenal-tutorial
Fabwelt is a ground-breaking concept that integrates blockchain technology into the heart of high-quality games of all types and genres. With in-game NFTs, Play to Earn, and DEFI, we create a high-end gaming ecosystem and enhance the fun. A multi-genre gaming ecosystem that includes genres such as 3D First Person Shooter, Action-Adventure, Simulation, Strategy, Fantasy, and many others. In-game NFTs as assets, collectibles, and strategic utilities resurrect the fun of Blockchain gaming.
We incorporate all of our games into a never-before-seen digital reality. This is referred to as the Gamingverse. We provide the technology to have never-ending fun with features like Universal NFTs, digital cross-game identification, and multi-tiered tournaments, which are powered by gamers.
We invite you to:
- Join the Fabwelt Discord, where you can meet and engage with Welties in the community.
- Come and play Arsenal with the community.
- DM us — our team is eager to help your ideas and initiatives come to life.